A class of Third Year Agril. Biotechnology went to visit North India different Agricultural Research Institutes under course PB-369 (Introduction to Bioinformatics) from 03rd March, 2019 to 15th March, 2019.
- Golden Temple, Jallianwala Bagh Hatyakand & Wagha Border.
- Agriculture Department, Banikhet & Nehru Park.
- Himanchal Pradesh Cricket Association, Martyrs Memorial
- CSK HP Krishi Vishvavidyalaya, Palampur- Firstly visited at Bioinformatics, Microscopy, Plant Tissue Culture & Molecular Biology labs at Agril. Biotechnology Department. Also we have visited to ATIC situated at Campus area.
- Hidimba Devi Temple, Van Vihar, Vaishnavdevi Temple.
- DMR (Directorate of Mushroom, Solan
- CPRI (Central Potato Research Centre).
- Pusa Campus where we visited NRCPB (National Research Centre for Plant Biotechnology) & NBPGR (National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources)