This College is in the close vicinity of Nashik City & just across Mumbai-Agra Highway. The college is established in 2008 & affiliated to Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth (MPKV) Rahuri and also approved by Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education & Research (MCAER) Pune.
We aspire to be an educational centre of excellence providing need based globalised education to the highest level in emerging areas of biotechnology and grooming the students into socially responsible, globally competent and culturally excellent human resource.
1. Through biotechnological research, help thee growers increase plant productivity, reduce use of synthetic pesticides, reduce the vulnerability of crops to environmental stresses & bring a novel system in a most cost-effective way.
2. To transform the current agricultural practices by the introduction of genetically engineered crop & boosting agriculture’s competiveness.
Silient features of the College
1. The duration of the degree programme is of 4 years (8 semesters).
2. Highly-motivated and qualified staff.
3. College building is an architectural landscape, especially designed to create favourable learning environment.
4. Well-equipped laboratories and the library is rich with all types of books, journals, reference periodicals etc.
5. E-library setup with 27 PC and OPAC- Online Public Access Catalogue, Koha software for making ease in book entry.
6. Computer network with round clock internet facilities, industrial visits, summer training, hands on training and in plant training facilities.
7. Audio- video facilities for effective teaching-learning process.
8. All agricultural faculties are well facilitated having own college farms.
9. Separate boys and girls hostel fully equipped with all amenities like fans, lights, cots, study tables, water filters, geysers, TV, newspapers, etc.
10. Playground, separate hall for playing indoor games like table tennis, Chess, carom, gymnasium, conference hall, co-operative store and Spacious lawn just opposite to college building.
11. Competitive examination cell and placement cell.
12. Guest lecturers / experts from reputed organizations.
13. Allotment of Rural Agriculture Work Experiences (RAWE) at different villages of Nashik.
14. Counseling system for each and every student.